Functions of the Inspection and Auditing Office:
1. Conducting administrative and financial audits related to the work and activities of the Directorate General of Civil Aviation.
2. Ensuring the implementation of the issued administrative rules, regulations and administrative circulars by all the departments at the Directorate General of Civil Aviation and following up on the implementation of the decisions of the Council of Ministers; the Civil Service Council; the Civil Service Commission and the relevant decrees issued by the Ministry of Finance.
3. Reviewing the procedures regarding the implementation of the main financial and administrative activities of the administration and examining them in light of the approved financial and administrative policies.
4. Following up the preparation of the administrative reports and memorandums that are to be issued by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation in response to the reports and observations of the various Supervisory Authorities in the country.
5. Preparing periodic reports regarding the inspection and auditing of the administrative activities and achievements, and presenting them to the officials in the administration, as well as indicating any obstacles that may hinder the administration’s work and activities and proposing appropriate solutions to them.
6. The coordination and cooperation with the various departments to ensure the full implementation of all the above-mentioned factors.
7. Any other tasks assigned to the Inspection and Auditing Office by the Minister supervising the Directorate General of Civil Aviation.