Tourist Visa to the (GCC) residents to enter to Kuwait
Upon instructions from the directorate general of immigration in ministry of interior, it has been decided to permit GCC residents (except Iraqi nationals) to enter the state of Kuwait and will be issued with a tourist visa from the visas counter at Kuwait international airport valid for three months temporary residence provided the following conditions are fulfilled :
- The profession of the arriving passenger is one of this professions : Doctor, Lawyer, Engineer, Teacher, Judge, Consultant, Members of Public Prosecution, University Teacher, Journalist, Press & Media Staff, Pilot, System Analyst, Pharmacist, Computer Programmer, Manager, Businessman, Diplomatic Corps, Owners, Managers & Representative of Commercial Companies & Establishments, University Graduates.
- passenger should be holding a proper passport and not lasses passe or temporary travel document.
- passenger should be holding a passport and GCC residence permit valid for more than six month from the date of travel to Kuwait.
- passenger should not be black listed in the state of Kuwait.
- passenger should hold a return ticket.
- passenger should register his residence address in Kuwait when applying for the visa at visas counter at the airport.
52 Countries Granting Entry Visa Upon their Arrival to Kuwait International Airport
Upon the instructions of the ministry of interior, nationals of the following countries shall be granted the entry visas to the state of Kuwait upon their arrival to Kuwait international airport:-
- All passengers must be in position of return ticket.
- The concerned authorities in the state of Kuwait shall reserve the right to refuse admitting any person into the country without explanation.
- Passenger should not be black listed in the state of Kuwait.
- Passenger should be holding a passport valid for more than six month from the date of travel to Kuwait.
- Passenger should register his residence address in Kuwait when applying for the visa at visas counter at the airport.
The United States of America - The United Kingdom - France - Italy - Germany - Canada - Australia - New Zealand - Japan - Netherlands - Belgium - Luxembourg - Switzerland - Austria - Sweden - Norway - Denmark - Portugal - Greece - Ireland - Finland - Spain - Monaco - Vatican -Iceland - Andorra - San Marino – Liechtenstein - Brunei - Singapore - Malaysia - Hong Kong - South Korea - Bhutan - Poland - Georgia - Vietnam - Slovenia - Estonia - Czech - Turkey - Bulgaria - Romania - Cyprus - Swaziland - Slovakia - Cambodia - Latvia- Laos - Lithuania - Malta – Hungary.